No goods may be returned to Wedderburn Online without our prior approval and a Return Maintenance Authority (RMA) must be completed. Once RMA approval is obtained and subject to our terms and conditions you will be given the OK to return the goods. Return freight is at the cost of the sender.
Prior to a refund, replacement or repair; the goods will be inspected by Wedderburn Online to determine if any repacking, repair or additional freight costs will apply.
Products purchased through Wedderburn Online and Under Warranty* may be returned to base by following these steps:
- Complete the RMA form below.
- Wedderburn Online will validate this request and reply with an RMA number.
- Place the RMA form in the box with the item(s) being returned.
- Return the authorised item(s) as per shipping instructions below.
- Our National Repair Centre will process your request.
*Under Warranty - you must be able to supply original invoice number and invoice date in order to verify.
- Carefully and securely pack items in their original packaging.
- Clearly mark your RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Ship only items that are authorised as goods received without an RMA number will be refused.
- Ship to Wedderburn Online, 101 Williamson Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565
- Return freight is at the cost of the sender.