Tanita Dual Frequency Body Composition Analyser
TIDC360S low profile Dual Frequency Body Composition Analyser features advanced BIA technology that delivers full body segmental analysis within 15 seconds. Results are displayed on easy to read LCD display & prints out through the integrated printer.
Being compatible with the GMON software you can store clients data and track their progress over time. All data can also be stored on the SD card for future use.
- dual frequency for more accurate results
- whole body composition analysis available within 15 seconds
- automatic result printout with integrated thermal printer
- data can also be transferred through to PC via USB port and SD card (CSV format), allowing large anonymous data sets to be collated for research studies
- wide low-level platform making it easy to step on
- lightweight and easily transportable
- athlete mode
- measurements include: (body weight, body fat %, fat mass, fat-free mass, muscle mass, total body water %, total body water kg, BMI, bone mass, physique rating, basal metabolic rate, metabolic age, desirable range indicator, bio-electrical data)
270kg x 100g
Platform size (mm):
390 (W) x 395 (D) x 50 (H)
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.