MultiScan Metal Detector
The Thermo Scientific™ Sentinel™ Multiscan Metal Detector utilizes innovative new technology to scan combination of up to five selectable frequencies to overcome the limitation of fixed single or dual frequency metal detectors that can miss metal contaminants hidden in product signals. It’s like having five metal detectors in one.
- multiscan technology scans a combination of up to five user selectable frequencies from 50 to 1000 kHz. This enables users to identify contaminants that are up to 70 percent smaller in volume than previous technologies.
- 7 in easy-to-use, high intensity colour touchscreen with set-up wizards to reduce set-up time
- detailed graphical displays for phase, rejects, quality test, and detection thresholds to enable easy fine tuning and troubleshooting
- IP69K for severe wash-down and dust, eliminating repair costs
- all electronics are integral, so mounting is easy and flexible
- wide ambient temperature range assuring reliability. All balance functions are implemented in software
- built-in USB port to transfer production data, you can even view it in PDF form right on the Sentinel Screen
- large aperture range, width: 75 to 2000 mm, height: 75 to 600 mm*
*Not all combinations are possible, please contact Wedderburn for more info
For more details and dimensions, please download the specification sheet