We stock genuine food processing machine parts for our equipment so in the unlikely event that you need repairs made, we aren't reliant on outside suppliers and can act promptly to get you back up and running quickly.
The use of genuine parts ensures your equipment is repaired according to original specification. And, as part of our long-term commitment to you, we keep spares for most Wedderburn food processing equipment currently in service.
At Wedderburn, we believe that the strength of our support is as important to the Wedderburn name as the quality of our equipment. The use of our genuine parts means that you can continue to rely on Wedderburn equipment for efficiency and accuracy well into the future.
Service Plans for Food Processing Maintenance
Maintaining your food processing equipment will ensure your machinery stays in top working order.
Our service plans give preferential response to equipment breakdown calls and there are no call out fees or travel costs.
Food processing maintenance plans include:
- adjustment and lubrication of parts where required on equipment that is already in working order, helping to ensure its ongoing performance.
- comprehensive inspection and testing of equipment by a fully certified and trained technician
- making necessary adjustments to maintain equipment accuracy.
- sharpening and cleaning of slicer blades to acceptable operational levels.
- a safety check and adjustment (if required) of food processing equipment to ensure operators´ safety.
- quotations for any repairs that may be needed for a machine to operate correctly. If accepted we will provide the use of our loan equipment, free of charge to help keep your business operational.
- a 10% discount on any additional parts and labour.