Price Computing Scale
TSDS781T price computing scales are NMI approved for trade use in Australia, meeting quality standards of accuracy. They provide the convenience of being portable and are easy to use with 15 preset keys for quick product recall. It comes with a easy to read high contrast LCD display featuring additional TARE value window.
Choose the weighing capacity that suits you; 15kg x 2 / 5g, or 30kg 5 / 10g.
- NMI approved for trade use in Australia
- extremely portable
- low power consumption, up to 500 hours continuous use from 4 x C size batteries, up to 1000 hours from alkaline
- easy to read high contrast LCD display featuring additional TARE value window
- front operator and rear customer display
- water resistant keyboard with splash proof housing
- large stainless steel weigh platform
- low battery indication and programmable auto power shut off
- 15 PLU preset keys, with additional 99 programmable PLUs
- optional AC/DC power adaptor DC 6V
Platform dimensions (mm):
320 (W) x 245 (D)
Scale dimensions (mm):
336 (W) x 350 (D) x 124 (H)
Capacities (bench model):
15kg x 2 / 5g
30kg x 5 / 10g
Capacities (pole model):
15kg x 2 / 5g
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.