Tanita Body Composition Segmental Analyser
TIMC780MA Body Composition Scales offer non-invasive, detailed segmental analysis of a patient's body composition and include a SD card slot for convenient data recording.
These Segmental Body Composition Analysers are ARTG Registered and ideal for professionals in the Australian health and fitness or medical research industries.
- next generation body composition analysis utilising multi frequency technology providing heightened accuracy with proven reliability and repeatability
- non-invasive 8 electrode Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis
- total body analysis including body fat, muscle mass, total body water, extra cellular and intra cellular water, bone mass, visceral fat rating, metabolic age and more
- detailed information and analysis of intra cellular and extra cellular water essential for fluid status assessment
- segmental analysis for each leg, arm and trunk, fat distribution and reactance/resistance assessment allowing in-depth trend consultation
- clinical accuracy with quick 20 second analysis
- 2 user modes, standard and athlete, 5-99 years of age, 90-250 cm height
- USB & RS232C data output for in-depth assessment
- SD Card slot for data recording
- USB mini-B printer port for PictBridge printer
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) #142294
- health management software charts patients progress
270kg x 100g
For more details, please download the specification sheet
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.