Tanita Body Composition Segmental Analyser
Tanita multi-frequency segmental body composition analyser with 2 user models and increased maximum weighing capacity of 300kg and auto calibration before each analysis ensuring optimum readability of measurements.
- state of the art technology including multi frequency analysis, colour touch screen technology and Microsoft® Windows® real time operating system
- segmental analysis for each leg, arm and trunk including body balance, fat distribution and reactance/resistance assessment allowing in-depth trend consultation
- 2 user modes: standard (5 – 99 years of age) and athlete (18 – 99 years of age), both male and female with height range of 90 – 250cm
- user friendly and designed to be used as a stand alone unit allowing clients to take a measurement without assistance thanks to the extra large interactive touch screen display
- six frequencies allow heightened accuracy using the latest Tanita equations
- increased maximum weighing capacity of 300kg and auto calibration before each and every analysis ensures optimum reproducibility of measurements
- full segmental body composition analysis taken in under 30 seconds
- a modular system for convenient transportation. The interlocking system can be set up in under 5 minutes
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) #142294
- health management software charts patients’ progress
300kg x 100g
For more details and dimensions, please download the specification sheet.
For scale calibrations, scale servicing and scale repairs, please visit our national Scale Service Centre.