Model: WMH Series
Our Multi Head Weighers, or Combination Scales, are engineered for exceptional processing performance delivered through high speed, high accuracy and long-term reliability. Process at a rate of up to 180 packs per minute.
Available in various configurations including; 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 24 heads, with 0.5, 1.6, 2.5 and 5 litre hopper volume and speeds up to 130 packs per minute.
Wedderburn packaging specialists will work with you to design a multihead weigher with specifications that fit your processing and packing line requirements.
- dimple or smooth high grade stainless steel construction
- easy-to-use touch screen operator panel
- high precision digital load cells for weighing integrity
- “no products auto pause” function improves weighing stability and accuracy
- program recovery function helps reduce operation failures
- 100 program memory function
- vibration time is automatically adjusted to improve feeding process and increase combination possibilities
Custom build your Multihead Weigher with the following options:
- IP65 cabinet design for wet environments
- air pressured system in cabinet prevents damage to electronics that may otherwise be caused by high humidity
- software to suit both counting and weighing functions
- load cell top cone to control in-feed conveyor
- rotary top cone to improve product distribution to multiple heads
- mixing design for weighing more than one product at a time
- special hopper volume design to ensure products always stay in a vertical direction rather than horizontal
- double dump gate for feeding two baggers to increase packs per minute
- two touch screens to control each side of the production
For more details please download the specification sheet